Friends

I have the most amazing friends in the world! When i first moved here I was like I'm not going to like this cause i don't know anyone here and I'm truly thankful for all the people that prayed for me and was there to make sure that i was comfortable and knew people I'm so so glad i met each and everyone of you and to know that y'all love God so much makes it even better one of my good friends "Lindsey B" you can truly tell God has GREAT plans for her!!! as he does for all of us 

  Always know that God loves you no matter who you are or what you've done, God loves us so much.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believed in him should not parish but have EVERLASTING LIVE"
John 3:16.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Amen! I am so glad that you are making great friends and meeting such great fellow sisters-in-Christ.