Questions?

Do you ever sit around and wonder whats going to happen next? I know I do. Sometimes I'm just like God whats going to happen next? Does it show by the way I act that I'm a child of God? God showed me to just go with it and that if he wanted it to happen then it would.
When I was in Sunday School this morning we were talking about test and one of the questions was, Would you want God to test you, why or why not? What are some of the questions you would want to be asked? Here are some of the questions i thought of,

1. Does the way i dress reflect God?
2. Am I living my WHOLE life for Jesus Christ?
3. Am i walking for God
4. What plans does God have for me?
5. Do i witness enough?

I know I want have the answers to these questions until I'm face to face with My God!

Have you ever had doubts that God wasn't really there? If you have, then don't doubt God, he is there even in the smallest things, and if you believe in him he will show you that he is there with you for everything! There were times when i had doubts and i now regret it I know that God is my Lord and Savior and he is with me where ever i go i have no reason to doubt him now I KNOW for a fact that he is there!!

I know that times can get rough believe me i have had my ups and downs but that does NOT stop me from loving God as much as I do!

I want you all to know that you can be as close to God as I am am all you have to do is pray and ask God to forgive you for all your sins and that you believe that he gave his life for you and your sins and live your life for him! its that simple!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lindsey,
You are wise beyond your years. Very insightful post. May God continue to bless you.